Monday, August 2, 2010

It's never too late!



Last year when I was helping my mom to clean out some closets, we came across the baby books that she kept for my sisters and brother and I. It was fun to flip through and compare how each of us grew compared to the other – we read the little stories that were jotted down and flipped through scraps of paper that documented the events in each of our lives.


I couldn’t help to notice that with each child, my mom had less and less time to fill in the blanks in these wonderful little time capsules. So I suggested that my mom and I secretly remake my little sister’s baby albums. We could take one of the fresh outtakes albums and I would do all of the scanning of photos (and harass my mom and grandma daily about their memories for inspiration).



The project was a bit of labor, but after plowing through all of the torn and tattered photo albums and the hundreds of phone calls…the result was priceless! Finally, my sister had a completed album with all of the fantastic photos documenting her every little special moment. It was a lot of fun for me to help put this together.
It is never too late!
Below are some of my favorite pages (notice the awesome fashions).





month by month - so sweet


frederick and nelson - coordinating outfits of course


the only known photo of my mom preggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online